Booking OptionsFrom InnsoftheCorps.com to our toll free 24/7 Reservation Center, we make it convenient to book your next stay with us. 1 (888)-409-STAY(7829)
Our Commitment to CleanWe are committed to high levels of cleanliness in our facilities. Using current cleaning and safety protocols, we are committed to the well-being of our Guests.
We understand the challenges that may accompany military travel and have designed your Inns of the Corps with amenities and services to cater to them. Our promise to you is to provide an experience that embodies Clean.Crisp.Comfort. If any part of your stay does not meet this promise, please let us and we promise to make it right.
We welcome all authorized patrons to stay with us including:
- Active Duty, Reserve and Dependents
- Retirees and Dependents
- Civilian Department of Defense Employees
- And more...
Please see the Lodging Guest Eligibility section below for all authorized patrons. For those patrons without authorized military IDs or Common Access Cards (CAC), please check with the individual installations for the most up-to-date access requirements.
What We Offer
Your Inns of the Corps extends a warm welcome to you and your family. Whether your travels are due to a permanent change of station move, temporary additional duty, or just getting away, you will find an inviting atmosphere and quality accommodations at Inns of the Corps. The Temporary Lodging Facilities are designed with amenities and services that will make you feel right at home. We understand the stress that may accompany travel and PCS moves and have aligned your Inns of the Corps to cater to them. When you travel to a Marine Corps installation, rest assured we are here to serve you. • Complimentary Hot Breakfast * • Free Guest WiFi • Complimentary Workstations* • Coffee Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator • Pet Friendly Accommodations* • Guest Laundry Facility • Ice and Vending Machines • Sundry Shop* • Cable TV • Playground* (*Not available at all locations)
Complimentary Hot Breakfast
Free Guest Internet
Guest Laundry Facilities
Earn Milestone Rewards
Lodging Guest Eligibility
Reservations are accepted for all eligible personnel on an as-received basis for the priority category. Reservations and room assignments are made without regard to rank or grade, or time of reservation. Personnel on Temporary Additional Orders may make reservations only if rooms are not available at the transient billeting facility. Advance reservations are made according to the priority below:
Priority One authorized groups will have reservations confirmed on an unlimited basis as room availability permits. Authorized groups in priority one include:
(1) Active duty Military Department members and DoD civilian employees traveling on official orders.
(2) Reserve Component members who travel more than 50 miles from their residence to perform active duty or training in accordance with Section 12604 of Title 10, U.S.C.
(3) United States Coast Guard active duty members and Coast Guard civilians on TDY or PCS orders and their family members or family members traveling unaccompanied on PCS orders.
(4) DoD-sponsored foreign nationals on TDY.
(5) Uniformed services personnel family members on medical TDY orders.
(6) Active duty and retired Service members and their family members undergoing outpatient treatment at a DoD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) medical facility who are required by medical professionals to stay overnight in lodging.
(7) Guests of uniformed services personnel as determined by the installation commander and those on invitational travel authorizations.
Priority Two authorized groups will have reservations confirmed on a limited basis as room availability permits and after the lodging needs of Priority One authorized groups have been met. Limited use is based on local demand and capacity, and at the lodging program’s discretion. Authorized groups in Priority Two include:
(1) Active duty Service members in a non-duty status and their family members.
(2) Reserve Component members in a non-duty status and their family members.
(3) United States Coast Guard members in a non-duty status and their family members.
(4) DoD civilians in a non-duty status and their family members.
(5) Nonmilitary uniformed personnel of the U.S. Public Health Service and NationalOceanic and the Atmospheric Administration.
(6) Foreign military personnel when authorized by the installation commander.
(7) Uniformed services and Reserve Component retirees and their family members.
(8) Surviving spouses, former (non-remarried) spouses with entitlement status and their family members.
(9) Relatives and guests of Service members assigned to the installation.
(10) Service-connected disabled veterans, including veterans with disability ratings from “0 to 100 percent,” former prisoners of war, Purple Heart recipients, Medal of Honor recipients, and primary caregivers of veterans.
Priority Three (Leisure Travel)
All other authorized guests are eligible for leisure travel access. Leisure travel reservations will be confirmed on a limited basis as room availability permits and after the lodging needs of individuals and groups with priority status have been met. Limited use will be based on local demand and capacity and will be at the lodging program’s discretion.